What is Outreach?
Cybersmart Outreach has been developed to
train students, parents and
teachers about online safety through the
provision of web based and face to face events.
- Internet Safety Awareness Presentations
- Virtual Classrooms
- Professional Development Workshops
- Connect.ed online training
- Lectures and tutorials for pre-service
- Interactive ‘Chatterbox’ conversations
Face to face Outreach events extend from
presentations at your school or tertiary
institution to those hosted by Cybersmart at
locations across Australia.
Self paced online training that
offers teachers the knowledge,
conﬁdence and resources to
help students stay safe online
Working with education
departments, Outreach deliver special
online Virtual Classroom events
to drive cybersafety. Virtual Classrooms are often timed to
celebrate larger national and